- post love notes as part of your next scavenger hunt. (feel the love?)
- use LoveYou2 love notes as thank you cards (love, always)
- flash mob a neighborhood. plaster it with i love you, too signs. (now that’s big love.)
- roll up i love you, too signs and tie with a pretty ribbon as party favors. (sending home the love.)
- leave i love you, too signs on your friends or neighbors doorsteps. (secret love)
- add an i love you, too PDF to your next e-thank you note. (thoughtful, love)
- when your BFF has a break-up, be their date and hang i love you, too signs (love it forward)
- while traveling, leave your (love) mark with i love you, too signs and I’ll add a pin to the map.
- host a live love note writing event at your school, work, or in your community (public display of affection)
Where did you find an i love you, too sign? Or where did you hang one up? What did you think about later when you rediscovered an i love you, too tag in your pocket? Let me know and I’ll share the story.
Love….pass it on!